Make a difference to someone's life today!
At Newcross, we're a forward-thinking health and social care employer, offering a truly flexible alternative to our competitors in the industry. We'll empower you to choose when you work, when you get paid, and provide you with the tools and resources you need to progress in your career.
As a Support Worker in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, and the surrounding areas, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Here's what you'll need
To join our team, you will need to be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with our service users and their family. You'll need to have a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and must share our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is essential, as is the right to work in the UK.
A smartphone device with access to the internet is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to a vehicle is desired, but not a requirement
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
Discover Flexi Pay!
You will have access to our new app feature, Flexi Pay, where you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts. Easily accessable through our app, HealthForceGo. This includes weekends and bank holidays!