Are you ready for a change in your career?
As a Support Worker, you will be caring for service users living in Dover, Deal, Sandwich and the surrounding areas. You will be dedicated to providing consistent high quality care to service users in various environments and all in line with their personal care plans. Your duties will vary but will involve personal care, clinical requirements, encouraging them to join in activities within their local community and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Flexi Pay allows you to choose when you want to get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app and receive an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even during holidays and weekends!
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.96, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Video interviewing from the comfort of your own home
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, working in a supportive environment, then Newcross is the place for you.