A care career with an industry-leading range of employee perks
As a Support Worker in Dover, Deal, Sandwich and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include aiding with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
You're in control of when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it