Become a Newcross Support Worker today!
Newcross Healthcare have several opportunities for Support Workers looking to provide outstanding care and support across Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham, Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven, Bexhill-on-Sea, Pevensey and Ninfield.
What we are looking for?
As a Newcross Support Worker you will need to have the ability of providing expert support to our service users whilst promoting an independent and dignified living in line with the patient's care plan.
Our ideal applicant will be a compassionate and caring professional who is prepared for the occasional challenge.
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
At Newcross Healthcare we value all of our employees and we want to make sure they always have opportunities to develop and progress in their career with us.
We offer a variety of over 200 training courses which include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
This role requires
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Make the most of
* Flexi pay - This services gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Perks at Works - An employee perks scheme that offers 30,000 discounts in various nationwide retailers
* Flexible vacancies - A steady income with the flexibility to choose your hours.
Be part of our amazing team!
Our Eastbourne team is based at Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.