We believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standards of care
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Support Worker in Edinburgh, you'll be able to aid service users with a range of daily living activities such as personal care tasks, medication administration, making up beds, clinical needs and social integration activities. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.93 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, you'll be able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
About your profile
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.