If you're a Care Worker or Support Worker in Edinburgh, Newcross Healthcare wants to hear from you today! It is offering a competitive rate of up to £13.93 per hour including holiday pay for part-time roles covering a range of flexible shifts.
In this rewarding care job, you'll play an integral role in a range of healthcare settings in your area. To give you an idea of a typical day, this is how your healthcare experience would have been put to good use on your most recent shift:
* Delivering person-centred care to service users in line with their individual care plans
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities
* Assisting the nurses, clinical support workers and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this support staff job, you will need a minimum of three months of Support Worker experience in a similar role - either in a temp or perm position. You will ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. However, we can support you with this during your induction period. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is an advantage.
In return for your commitment and expertise as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive rates of up to £13.93 per hour including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible working shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Free ongoing training opportunities
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers! You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. To apply for this rewarding Support Worker job in Edinburgh, please contact us today.
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.