You can change someone's life!
As a Support Worker in Falkirk, Stirling, Balfron, Airth, Plean, West Lothian and the Forth Valley region, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be assisting with personal care tasks, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required. You'll additionally form part of a team of health and social care workers.
We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.93 ( this includes holiday pay)
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!