Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Support Workers to care for our service users living in Falkirk, Stirling, Balfron, Airth, Plean, West Lothian and the Forth Valley region.
Flexi Pay allows healthcare staff to access a 'same day pay' service and withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Support Worker, you will provide dedicated care and support to our service users with different needs. You will ensure that they receive assistance with personal care, meal preparation, medication support, integration within the local community and any additional services needed.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £14.42/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay app feature available
- Free ongoing training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour support from a dedicated central and clinical governance team
- Recommend a Friend scheme - earning up to £500 per successful referral
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Flexible hours with the option to work weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our successful candidates will join our lovely team based in Falkirk's Callendar Business Park, just a short distance from both Falkirk's train stations (High Station and Grahamston) close to the town centre.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Submit your application and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in contact
Join us now!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.