We want compassionate and hardworking Support Workers like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users living in Falkirk, Stirling, Balfron, Airth, Plean, West Lothian and the Forth Valley region.
As a Support Worker, you will be able a kind and prepared healthcare professional comfortable providing person-centred care and support to our service users with various needs.
Working with Newcross gives healthcare staff access to a 'same day pay' service that allows you withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts! (Include weekends and bank holidays)
Local Falkirk team
Our successful candidates will join our lovely team based in Falkirk's Callendar Business Park, just a short distance from both Falkirk's train stations (High Station and Grahamston) close to the town centre.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Train with us!
Newcross Healthcare gives you the opportunity to develop your skill set with a wide range of free training programs all earned through credits as you work. Topics covered include Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Epilepsy including Buccal Midazolam, Medication Administration and many more.
- Salary of up to £14.42/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - discounts available within retailers nationwide
- Free ongoing training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour support from a dedicated central and clinical governance team
- Recommend a Friend scheme - earning up to £500 per successful referral
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.