Support Worker -Female
Change lives with Newcross!
Joining Newcross as a Female Support Worker in Bristol, Backwell and the surrounding areas, you'll be providing support and assistance to enable the people in your care to live their lives and make the most of each day within their own home. Your varying duties will include assisting with social activities, appointments, shopping, and day-to-day tasks such as money management and dressing.
What you'll need
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of those in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets on our innovative app, HealthForceGo, when you finish a shift to access the Flexi Pay feature.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £14.95, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough