Support Worker -Female
Become an invaluable companion to people in need. Join Newcross
Joining Newcross as a Female Support Worker in Bristol, Backwell and the surrounds, you'll take the variety and challenges that every day brings in your stride, with a positive mental attitude and brilliant sense of humour. Keen to build lasting relationships with service users and their families while you provide support for them within their own home, you'll be on hand to help with a variety of tasks. You'll provide aid with appointments, money management, shopping, dressing and trips out in the community.
What we require
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.95, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, puts in control of when you receive your wages. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.