Support Worker -Female
Help our service users live their lives to the fullest.
We're seeking professional Female Support Workers to join our team in Backwell, Bristol and the surrounds,you'll take the variety and challenges that every day brings in your stride, with a positive mental attitude and brilliant sense of humour. Keen to build lasting relationships with service users and their families, you'll be on hand to help with a variety of tasks. From support with health issues to trips into the local community, no two days will be the same. You'll work alongside a small health and social care team in the homes of our clients.
In this rewarding role, you'll become a valued member of our health and social care team and have access to free virtual training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you want to go.
All Healthcare workers have the chance to instantly access up to 50% of their current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.95, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
- You will need a minimum of 3 months of caring experience under your belt or have cared for a loved one.
- We require you to have a certificate in Moving and Handling
- The right to work in the UK is essential
- Show our core values of trust, expertise and empathy
- Access to a smartphone device with internet
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial, but not essential.