Change someone's life today!
As a Support Worker in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be assisting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, medication administration, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.93 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives you the chance to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will need to be SSSC registered or must be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Apply today and you can start within a week!