Change the lives of those who need it the most
As a Support Worker in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds you'll be working alongside a group of health and social care professionals to deliver the best possible care to our service users throughout every shift. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services required.
If you think you have what it takes to change someone's life, then please apply today.
What we offer
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- Video interviewing
- Free PVG check and uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
- The right to live and work in the UK
- SSSC registered or commit to registering
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection, as you will use our HealthForceGo app to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through that.
- Additionally, access to your own vehicle would be helpful but not a requirement.
Newcross is the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff to instantly access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Just use our handy HealthForceGo app.