Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
As a Support Worker in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds, your day-to-day role will involve enriching the daily lives of the people in your care. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services required. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence and be an advocate for their needs at all times.
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- Video interviewing
- Free PVG check and uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.