At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Support Worker in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surrounds, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. You'll be supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, posture care, social activities and any other services needed. This includes supporting service users with their daily living, lending a hand with eating and socialising.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need to be SSSC registered or must be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £13.93 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff is able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!