Flint, Flintshire, United Kingdom
Up to £14.51/hr
Are you looking for a new role in healthcare?
As a Support Worker in Flint, Buckley, Mold and the surrounds, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. Your various responsibilities will include following care plans, assisting service users with meal preparation, personal care tasks, social integration activities and any additional duties needed.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Tired of waiting for payday? With Flexi Pay, you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts when you submit your timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
Advantages at Newcross
- A competitive remuneration of up to £14.51/hr, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience. On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you’ve demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We’ll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.