We’re a temporary staffing service that invests in its people. Join us today.
As a Support Worker in Flint, Buckley, Mold and the surrounds, you’ll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including assisting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services required. You’ll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Your benefits package
- A competitive remuneration of £13.74/hr, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
What you'll needYou’ll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we’ll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you have the exclusive option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.