We want support workers like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users living in their own homes within Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for providing individualised care and support to our service users with various needs and requirements. You will assist them with personal care tasks, clinical needs, prepare meals, light housework tasks, medication, accompanying them to community groups and outreach programs and any additional services needed.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Flexi Pay feature!
Working with us gives healthcare staff the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with Newcross!
- Full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from retailers in the UK
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.60/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.