Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for competent Support Workers to deliver exceptional care and support to our residents living in Hastings, Battle, St Leonards-on-Sea, Rye, Winchelsea, East Sussex
Your role as Support Worker will consist of delivering expert support to our users with a transparent, holistic and person-centred approach, ensuring that every patient receives the best care and support and encouraging a dignified living.
We're looking for an experienced support worker with a genuine, caring approach and excellent skills to deliver the highest quality of care.
What do we offer?
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Specialised training available free through credits earned as you work
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Employee scheme with access to 30,000 discounts in various retailers
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Enjoy our flexibility
We offer flexible vacancies that will allow you to choose your hours throughout the week and flexible pay! With our fantastic Flexi Pay app feature you will be able to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Working with us, you will have the chance to broaden your skill set thanks to our free training programmes available, earned through credits as you work.
Our staff can choose between many options such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Our Eastbourne branch is located at Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
Join us and benefit from our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home
Start your application today!
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.