Are you looking for your next exciting challenge as a Support Worker?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Support Workers to join the team in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and surrounding areas. You will get stuck in with the health and social care team and carry out various tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting service users with social activities, preparing meals, and assisting with personal care tasks.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it.
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the last 3 years. Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care are a must. You will need the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle is also desirable.
A smart device with internet access is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo.
Decide when you get paid with this unique employee perk! Get up to 50% of the value of existing shifts by submitting timesheets on the HealthForceGo app (includes weekends and bank holidays).