Are you proud to make a difference?
As a Support Worker in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll support with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to enjoy having instant access to up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £14.62 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.