Are you proud to care?
As a Support Worker, you will be caring for service users living in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surroundings. Your duties will vary depending on care plans of our service users but will involve supporting them with daily activities such as personal care, meal preparation, clinical needs and any activities that will encourage them to integrate within their local community.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows you to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your exisitng shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.57, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, working in a supportive environment, then Newcross is the place for you.