Are you looking for the next step up in your healthcare career?
As a Support Worker in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be responsible for aiding with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Does this sound like you?
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!