Help us make a difference!
At Newcross, we are recruiting a dedicated Support Worker to join our team in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surroundings. You'll become a companion of the people in your care, working as part of a friendly health and social care team to assist with a variety of different tasks. This includes aiding service users with personal care, eating and drinking and providing them with wider emotional and social support.
Skills and experience
To join us, you'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering before joining. Ultimately, you will be an empathetic and compassionate individual, keen to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free PVG and uniform
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Choose when you get paid! Healthcare staff get the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts through our innovative app, HealthForceGo. It even includes weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and start within a week!