We are looking for support workers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Support Workers to care for our service users living in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will provide dedicated person-centred care to our service users with various tasks and requirements. You will assist with personal care, daily living activities, clinical requirements, meal preparation, washing, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar role
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Our Flexi Pay app feature
Newcross Healthcare gives healthcare staff the chance to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the very same day including weekends and bank holidays!
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Perks at Work scheme with various discounts to pick from
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £14.42/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Access our exclusive free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Your next steps
Just submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in contact
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way