Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is hiring experienced Support Workers to join us in delivering outstanding care to our service users within Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surroundings.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Our ideal applicant will be professional and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
- Salary of up to £14.42/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your knowledge
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street stores
You will also benefit from our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar role
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Start your application with us today!
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way