Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
As a Support Worker in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. These include supporting with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Free PVG and uniform
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll need
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. SSSC registration is required before joining the team. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. Access your vehicle is desirable.
Apply now and you can start within a week!