Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Support Worker in Wick, Thurso, Lybster and the surrounds, your day-to-day role will involve enriching the daily lives of the people in your care, helping with clinical requirements and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence and be an advocate for their needs at all times.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Do you have what it takes?
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our benefits package is unrivalled. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of £14.75 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With Flexi Pay, you choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply now and you can start within a week!