We want you to join us!
As a Support Worker in Wick, Thurso, Lybster and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary and will include assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you have the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.75, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.