Previous experience in a care role? Then we have a new opportunity for you!
As a Support Worker in Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and the surrounds, your day-to-day role will involve assisting service users with their daily activities, helping with clinical requirements and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Could you be our next care-giving hero?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Your benefits package
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £12.96, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Access to exclusive, free training programmes to broaden your healthcare knowledge
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
If you think variety is the spice of life and enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and service users, then a career in care at Newcross would suit you.