Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users living in Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Stourbridge, Worcester and the surrounding areas.
It is essential that you are comfortable caring for service users living with physical or learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and/or autism.
We offer 'same day pay' via the Flexi Pay feature of our innovative healthcare app, HealthForceGo®. Just submit your timesheets before 5pm and you'll receive up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Support Worker, you will ensure that our service users receive person-centred care and support in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
You will be caring for children and young adults living with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour or individuals with mental health conditions for this role.
Why choose us?
- Flexible work rota with weekend, night and weekend shifts available to suit your ongoing needs
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Access to 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers nationwide
- Salary of up to £14.57/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
You'll be part of our local branch team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.