Join Newcross for a rewarding career in care!
As a Support Worker in Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Stourbridge, Worcester and the surroundings, you'll be responsible for delivering person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plan. Your day-to-day duties will include supporting their daily living, eating and social integration.
In joining Newcross, you'll become part of a dedicated health and social care team and benefit from plenty of opportunities for training and professional development.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to Newcross World, where you can develop your skills and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care and support, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK, plus relevant moving and handling and personal care training. We also expect all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not mandatory. The right to work in the UK is a must.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts (includes weekends and bank holidays). Available through our app, HealthForceGo.