Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking competent Support Workers to provide supportive care to our service users living across Kingston upon Hull and the surrounding East Yorkshire area.
What to expect
As a Newcross Support Worker, you will be able to empower our patients to have the best quality of life, providing them with physical and mental stimulation and building strong relationships with them and their families.
* Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, which allows you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Perks at Work will enable you to take advantage of 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers
Benefit with us
- Salary of up to £13.73/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across a myriad of shifts
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- A minimum hour guarantee to fit your ongoing commitments
Meet the team
Our friendly Hull branch are located in Norwich House, just a short distance from Hull Paragon Interchange.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care role or environment
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What do you need to do?
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We'll provide you with video calling technology that allows you to attend your interview without leaving the house.
Click the button to Apply
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.