As a Support Worker in Kingston upon Hull and the surrounding East Yorkshire area, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest. Want to get started? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours with our Fast Track Recruitment process.
While most of our clients are care homes, this role can involve working in other settings such as clinics, prisons, schools and supported living accommodation.
You'll have the following skills:
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- Salary of up to £13.74/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level by working in a range of establishments in your area, apply today.