Join Newcross in providing care and support to others
As a Support Worker in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, West Lothian and the surroundings, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. You'll join a strong team of health and social care professionals to follow care plans, assist service users with personal care, food and drink and provide wider emotional and social support.
You'll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care, and the right to work in the UK. You'll need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering before joining our team. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- Free PVG and uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered
Do you want more control over when you get paid? With Flexi Pay, you can immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! All managed through our bespoke app, HealthFroceGo.