Are you looking for a rewarding role in care?
As a Support Worker in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, West Lothian and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. These include aiding with personal care, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- Free PVG and uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You'll need to be SSSC registered before joining or commit to registering with us.