Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Are you proud to care?
As a Support Worker in Basingstoke, your tasks will involve supporting service users with learning disabilities with their daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise in their local community. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence. Working with us will also allow you to interview from the comfort of your own home.
Your benefits package
- A competitive remuneration of £15.80 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our exciting HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, allows you to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
If you're a caregiving superstar, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you.
Apply now to join us!