Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
As a Support Worker in Frome, Warminster and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.11, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay puts you in control of when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
This role requires
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.