Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Personal Care is a rewarding career!
As a Support Worker in Frome, Warminster and the surrounding areas, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy.
Here's what you'll need
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Access Flexi Pay!
Healthcare staff have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through our Flexi Pay app feature!
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £15.11, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Apply now and you can start within a week!