Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Newcross Healthcare are looking for an individual with a true passion for life-enhancing care
We have a great opportunity for you to gain experience in a Support Worker role delivering first class support to our service users living across Frome, Warminster and the surrounding towns.
You will be part of our Bath branch which is located in Southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen. Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
As a Support Worker:
You will be supporting our elderly or disabled service users during their day-to-day activities, providing them with companionship and helping them handle their personal care.
You will need to be a caring and patient individual who is ready for the occasional challenge.
We provide a unique 'same day pay' service that will enable you to control when you work and when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose us?
- Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops!
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Support from a clinical supporting team
With us, you will also have the opportunity of choosing your own hours, having the security of steady income alongside the flexibility to manage your work-life schedule
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and begin your application
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.