Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Is building meaningful and lasting relationships with the people you care for important to you?
As a Support Worker in Frome, Warminster and the surrounding areas. You will be a caring and professional multi-tasker capable of providing high quality care to service users with learning disabilities at all times and ensuring that they receive dedicated support at all times. You will be able to confidently assist them in their day to day lives and encouraging them to develop relationships in their communities.
Working with us will also give you the flexibility to choose weekday, night or weekend shifts to suit your needs.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives you access to an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Working for Newcross will give you exclusive access to a range of benefits including:
- An hourly rate of up to £15.29, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Perks at Work discount scheme available
- Various shifts available including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities earned through credits as you work
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.