Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Form part of a friendly team today!
Working with Newcross as a Support Worker in Trowbridge, you'll take the variety and challenges that every day brings in your stride, with a positive mental attitude and brilliant sense of humour. You will be working with service users living with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviours so it is essential that you have a calm and approachable manner and are comfortable helping them with various daily living activities.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a new innovative app feature that allows you to instantly receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £15.29, including holiday pay
- Same day pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS check and free uniform
- Flexible hours available
- Free training opportunities
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support through an employee perks scheme
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough.
If you're looking for true flexibility and control over when you work and when you get paid, then look no further.
Are you looking for way to make a difference? Then join us!