Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Are you looking for a job that makes a difference?
As a Support Worker in Trowbridge, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You will be supporting service users with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviours in various establishments throughout the area. Your duties will include assisting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, dressing, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £15.11, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.