Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
As a Care Assistant in Chelmsford and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
These roles come with a competitive salary of up to £14.29 p/hr, including holiday pay. Did you know you can go from candidate to an active and earning employee in just 48 hours?
In return for your commitment, as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates of £14.29 p/hr, with guaranteed minimum hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
To apply for this role you will require:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 year
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments=
Please apply for this Support Worker job in Chelmsford today and help us support key care workers! Apply now to find out more.