Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
If you have care staff or support worker experience and you're based in Chelmsford, Newcross Healthcare wants to hear from you! We are looking for part-time Support Workers to work in Chelmsford caring for service users living with learning disabilities. These roles come with a competitive salary of up to £14.29 p/hr, including holiday pay. Did you know you can go from candidate to an active and earning employee in just 48 hours?
As a Newcross Healthcare care worker, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to enable the people in your care to live their life to the fullest.
If you were already working in this Support Worker job, you would have been busy in the following areas:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Support Worker job in Chelmsford, you will need a minimum of three months of healthcare experience in a similar position. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device to pick up flexible working shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app. Access to your own vehicle would be a big plus, too.
In return for your commitment, as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, with guaranteed minimum hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Keen to get working in this community services Support Worker job? Please apply for this Support Worker job in Chelmsford today and help us support key care workers!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change.