Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Support Worker in Colchester and the surrounds, you'll be caring for service users with a learning disabilities. Your duties will involve delivering person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plan. You'll assist with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
What you'll require
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
With Flexi Pay, you'll be able to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Advantages of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £14.29, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Apply now and you can start within a week!