Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
If you have healthcare experience and you're based in Essex, Newcross Healthcare wants to hear from you! We are looking for a part-time Support Worker to work in Colchester. The role comes with a competitive salary of up to £14.29 p/hr, including holiday pay. Did you know you can go from candidate to an active and earning employee in just 48 hours?
As a Support Worker, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments to enable the people in your care to live their life to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in assisting service users living with learning disabilities with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
You will be compensated for your hard work with..
* Competitive hourly rates of up to £14.29 p/hr, with guaranteed minimum hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
FlexiPay- with our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
If you were already working in this care worker role, you might be familiar with the following areas:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
We're a leading provider of care staff in the UK with a network of over 60 branches. We use the latest technology to help us understand our staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, providing the best possible care for service users.
Please apply for this Support Worker job in Colchester today, and help us support key workers!