Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
If you have healthcare experience and you're based in Essex, Newcross Healthcare wants to hear from you! We are looking for a part-time Support Worker to work in Colchester. The role comes with a competitive salary of up to £14.29 p/hr, including holiday pay. Did you know you can go from candidate to an active and earning employee in just 48 hours?
As a Support Worker, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments to enable the people in your care to live their life to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in assisting service users living with learning disabilities with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you were already working in this care worker role, you would have been busy in the following areas:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Support Worker job, you will need a minimum of three months support worker experience in a similar position. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device to pick up flexible working shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app. Access to your own vehicle would be a big plus, too.
In return for your commitment, as Support Worker you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, with guaranteed minimum hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Please apply for this Support Worker job in Colchester today, and help us support key workers!
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care worker jobs in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.