Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Are you looking for a rewarding role in care? We have the perfect role for you.
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Support Worker in Colchester and the surrounds, you'll become a companion of the people in your care and work as part of a team to assist with a variety of different tasks. You'll be assisting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, enables healthcare staff to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.29, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!